THE PLACES OF LOCUS FESTIVAL 2018
- Main stage piazza for the big free live acts – Piazza Aldo Moro, Locorotondo BA
- Mavù Masseria for the great events in the country – Contrada Mavugliola, 222, Locorotondo BA
- Largo Mazzini for Locus Focus talk and conferences – Via Nardelli 2, Locorotondo BA
- Lido Lullabay for Locusbay events on the beach – c.da Pilone, Ostuni BR
- Casa Locus for Exhibitions, Bookstore, Infopoint – via Giannone, Locorotondo BA.
- Museo Perle di Memoria c/0 Sant’Anna di Renna for the Phest exhibitions – via dei Templari, Locorotondo BA.
- Creative Market – via Bonifacio and Largo Mazzini, Locorotondo BA.
Locus festival takes place, as every year frrom 2005, in the beautiful town of Locorotondo (BA), in the “Itria Valley” territory, Apulia region, Italy. It’s a magic place, offering all the ingredients of Puglia’s summer: high-quality food, fine wines, the charming historic center, with peacefulness of the districts and the liveliness of the near beaches.
The big live events with free admission are on the main stage in piazza Aldo Moro, the square of the Locorotondo Town Hall. The special events with tickets entry are located in the Mavù Masseria, exclusive club in the open country, just outside Locorotondo on the way to Cisternino.
HOW TO REACH LOCOROTONDO
KAROL WOITILA AIRPORT: BARI-Palese, km 80 far about;
SALENTO AIRPORT: BRINDISI-Casale, km 70 far about;
– Ferrovie dello Stato (F.S.) until Fasano (Fasano Scalo station) then BUS for about 13 km;
– Ferrovia Sud-Est (F.S.E.) until Locorotondo station;