Locus festival takes place in the beautiful town of Locorotondo (BA), in the “Itria Valley” territory, Apulia region, Italy. It’s a magic place, offering all the ingredients of Puglia’s summer: high-quality food, fine wines, the charming historic center, with peacefulness of the districts and the liveliness of the near sea.
The big live events with free admission are on the main stage in piazza Aldo Moro, the square of the Locorotondo Town Hall. The special events with tickets entry are located in the Mavù Masseria, exclusive club in the open country, just outside Locorotondo on the way to Cisternino.
THE PLACES OF LOCUS FESTIVAL
- Main stage piazza for the big free live acts – Piazza Aldo Moro, Locorotondo BA
- Mavù Masseria for the great events in the country – Contrada Mavugliola, 222, Locorotondo BA
- Largo Mazzini for Locus Focus talk and conferences – Via Nardelli 2, Locorotondo BA
- Lido Lullabay for Locusbay events on the beach – c.da Pilone, Ostuni BR
HOW TO REACH LOCOROTONDO
KAROL WOITILA AIRPORT: BARI-Palese, km 80 far about;
SALENTO AIRPORT: BRINDISI-Casale, km 70 far about;
– Ferrovie dello Stato (F.S.) until Fasano (Fasano Scalo station) then BUS for about 13 km;
– Ferrovia Sud-Est (F.S.E.) until Locorotondo station;